Strategies for Growth
This course provides delegates with a toolkit to analyse their businesses and to identify how and where growth can be achieved. Different strategies of organic and dynamic growth are required in mature and developing markets and these strategies are detailed. The session provides delegates with a framework for ensuring that growth results in value enhancements for the initiating businesses.
• understand how growth results in value enhancement
• evaluate where and how you can obtain growth
• analyse sources of value creation from business combinations
• learn how to identify and harness value drivers
• anticipate and disable the sources of value destruction in growth strategies
• achieving growth in overseas markets.