Performance Improvement Strategies
The role of the accountant in business is not simply to provide a commentary on performance. As a trusted member of the management team, it is to understand and communicate what is driving performance and to advise how real improvements can be achieved. Using the techniques of strategic, financial and value analysis, this course provides powerful insights into the factors behind what really delivers improved company results.
• understanding strategic tools and gaining strategic business insights
• constructing frameworks for competitor analysis and improved performance
• designing and building strategic positioning into management reporting
• identifying value opportunities and understanding why profits are different
• appreciating that effective business strategy and value creation are two sides of the same coin.